In an effort to develop and maintain a widely accessible base of knowledge around apprenticeships, Grow Apprenticeship California regularly compiles links, articles, and newsletters that help to provide guidance and updates for practitioners around the state.
- Division of Apprenticeship Standards – State Agency overseeing the approval and ongoing monitoring of state approved Apprenticeship programs.
- California Employment Training Panel – Provides funding for employers and Apprenticeship programs to train incumbent and new workers.
- California Apprenticeship Initiative – funded by the California Community College Chancellor’s Office, this initiative supports expanding apprenticeships into new and emerging industries.
- California Apprentice Council Policy on Common Administrative Practices and Treatment of Costs and Practices Related to RSI
- Building Registered Apprenticeship Programs A Quick-Start Toolkit
- The Federal Resources Playbook for Registered Apprenticeship
- Employer’s Playbook for Building an Apprenticeship Program
- The Road to 500,000 Apprentices: Ideas for Expanding Apprenticeship in California – New America
- Webinar: Promising State Financing Strategies to Advance Apprenticeship
- Webinar: Modernizing California’s Apprenticeship System for the Economy of Today and Tomorrow
- “When it Comes to Preparing Community College Students for Future Employment, Nothing Beats Providing Them With Real Life Work Experience” – Long Beach Business Journal
- 5 Case Studies That Illustrate the Promise of Apprenticeship in the United States – September 25, 2014 – Center for American Progress
- The ROI of Apprenticeships – Research from the United Kingdom on ROI for employers who utilize an apprenticeship training model in the automotive repair industry.
- “Training for Success – A policy to expand Apprenticeships in the US” – November 2013 – Center for American Progress research paper that provides a very good overall review of Apprenticeship in the US and multiple ways to expand.
- February 2022 Webinar: Upskilling and Backfilling – PowerPoint Presentation